- Be of minimum 5 ply having outer dimension 590 (L) x 340 (W) x 430 (H) mm, made from superior qua;ity kraft paper of 120 GSM & above. The dimensions can be 5mm less but should not exceed these limits under ny circumstances.
- Have meeting type flaps. the bigger flaps should be closed first and then the smaller one.
- Be sealed properly with BOPP Tape in such a way that the flap edges are not exposed.
- Not have gross weight more than 14.5kg.
- be uniformly packed with products upto the top level.
- Have your packing slip containing information such as company's name, product description, quantity, etc. Arrow should be marked to indicate which side to be kept up.
- Not to be recycled under any circumstances.
The packets containing the products should be vaccum sealed completely otherwise sterility will be affected.
Kindly note the box quality, method and type of packaging is extremely important for ensuring that your products get uniform dose & sterility level and also our operations are smooth.
In case your boxes do not meet our above requirements, we shall be forced to replace the box and shall charge for the same in our Invoice.